Friday, April 20, 2012

Do you have sweet cravings? Craving sugar a lot?

For someone like me who rarely eats the sweets, being around family at holiday gatherings can be an overwhelming time for my tastebuds! Austen and I typically eat raw, sauteed or grilled fruits and veggies with chicken or pork for most meals. So coming to a meal where there are many processed foods and sweets is a party in my mouth! One might think it would be ok for just that one time, however I often find myself craving sweets or processed foods for days after those meals. Anyone else feel the same way? Here's an article I found that can help get rid of those lingering sweet cravings. I would encourage everyone to give this a shot, as that 1 milk chocolate egg after each meal does add up!

--Emily 

No comments:

Post a Comment