Friday, September 27, 2013

Healthy Staff, Healthy Patients (Fall 2013)

I'm back! After a much-needed break from blogging, I've decided that it's time to start sharing more healthy info with our patients again. However, this time it isn't about something I know--it's cleanse time at the office.  

 Our staff will be doing a Metagenics 10-day cleanse starting on Tuesday, October 1. For 10 days, we are eliminating and re-introducing certain foods into our diet. As the wellness coordinator for the office, I thought I would share my experience with the cleanse day-by-day. This cleanse is meant to clean out the liver and reset our bodies to a healthier state. I'm a bit nervous--I've never really done a serious cleanse with food elimination and supplementing. And I'm nervous about the product called Colonix. It's one of the supplements we will be taking. Colonix doesn't sound like a feel-good product. 

Disclaimer: This is no where near my weight.
You'll have to check the board at the office to
track my progress!
We invite you to follow our staff through our journey. Want to see first hand how healthy we are? Stop by the office and check out the board with our detailed goals, action steps, Waist Hip Ratio, Body Fat %, and our weights. YES you read that right, our weights

I am anxious to get started, but more anxious about seeing, feeling, and living the results. I need a good kick-in-the-rear and excited to see what my results will be! 

--Katie



If you are interested in doing a Metagencis cleanse through our office, talk to Dr. Wes or Dr. Jason at your next appointment and they will get you going! 

No comments:

Post a Comment