Saturday, February 2, 2013

Random Stuff x 3

I thought I'd share some random things for this blog post that might help (& inspire!) some of our followers...

1) Never use the excuse "I just don't have time to exercise". Here are some VERY quick and effective workouts to throw in. I've personally done all these while making dinner. 

  • 7 minutes of burpees
  • 100 Air Squats for time + Push ups until I run out of steam
  • Tabata Anything
2) Check out our Pinterest page for quick exercises or try googling "Crossfit at Home".  Crossfit workouts are fast but very intense, and VERY effective. 

3) If you are eating out at Jethros--pulled chicken with a side salad and/or sweet potato fries is yummy & relatively healthy meal. :) 

Like I said--Random. Have a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment