Wednesday, June 13, 2012

End of Day Inventory


Now that we are all working on our 'Power Hour' I have to encourage you to add one more thing that I have found to be very helpful. 

Take an inventory at the end of your day to keep track of the things you get accomplished. This is good to stay accountable to the things you think about doing during your Power Hour. It is also a good reminder of what you get done that day-sometimes I tend to get so focused on what doesn't get done that I forget about all the tasks I did get checked off my list. 

I found when I started to recall those completed tasks, I was more pleased with each day. I know Dr. Wes likes to write down 1-5 good things that happened to him that day. He told me he enjoys going back and looking at his happy moments from months and even years ago when he's having a rough day. 

So get yourself a journal and start with your nightly inventory entries.

No comments:

Post a Comment