Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Super Proud Trainer!



I'm pretty excited and thought we could give some shout outs to some of my clients here at the office!! This news is just recent-each person told me this in the past week and a half....
 
Ann has dropped 3 FULL SIZES since January 1st
 
Amy has never wanted to wear tank tops before and is now feeling very CONFIDENT due to increased arm and upper back muscles.
 
Mike passed his Air Force Physical Fitness test-way to go Mike! He has IMPROVED so much since he started working with me in January.
 
Troy is down 26 pounds and his cholesterol has DROPPED 67 POINTS in the past 6 months.
 
Adam's body is CHANGING and he is wearing clothes that were too small for him 2 months ago.
 
Many more changes have happened here at Waukee Wellness, but these are just a few I wanted to brag on. Exercise can help in so many ways and we have such a great set up here because Dr. Wes, Sylvia and I work so closely and communicate about each person. If you've never worked out here before come in and give it a shot!

--Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment