Thursday, June 7, 2012

Grilling Goodness

One of the perks of summer is the fact that we get to grill some meals, or if you're like my husband and I, ALL of our meals. As soon as there isn't snow on the ground we like to get the grill warmed up and start cooking some fresh veggies and meat. Some of my favorite things to grill would be zucchini, summer squash, onions and mushrooms all mixed together with some olive oil and garlic powder for seasoning. 


But I will admit I'm not always the best at eating meat. I know, I know, I need it for the protein....but that doesn't mean I love it. Thankfully, a few weeks ago my parents came to town and my family all grilled out between activities. My mom made these Meatloaf Patties that are a super great change from other burgers you may eat! I personally leave the bun off and just eat the meat with a side of veggies. It's extremely easy, very good (even my husband likes it), and you can make it healthy if you choose to. 


Check it out and leave a comment on how you liked it!

Meatloaf Patties:
1 pound of lean ground pork
1 packet of Lipton Onion Soup mix
1 egg
Mix all ingredients together. Form into patties. Grill. 

See how easy that is?! Enjoy!


--Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment