Wednesday, October 23, 2013

8 Weeks to Wellness: Week 1 Online Challenge

In our office quest to get healthy by November, I decided to follow up the 10 Day Metagenics Cleanse with 8 Weeks to Wellness. I've done 8 Weeks to Wellness one time a year for the past two years, so I thought I would do it again this year too.

This time it's a little bit different though. I'm doing the 8 Weeks to Wellness Online Challenge. This is a High-Tech, Low Touch program that provides patients with all of the same education (plus more) but less required time in our office. Right now we have two patients who live in Minnesota doing the program for the first time and two 8WW Alumni doing it locally (including me). 

Here's the basics:

  • Online video tutorials about eating well, moving well, and thinking well each week
  • Weekly quiz to proceed to the next week's info
  • Guidelines on how to eat
  • Weekly workouts you can do at home or the gym, scaled for different ability levels
  • Guided Meditation
  • ALL THE INFO you need to get started LIVING HEALTHY!
My Goals: Lose 9lbs and 2% body fat, exercise 5 times a week (3 Crossfit + 2 8 Weeks to Wellness workouts), fit into my jeans comfortably! 

Did you see the Channel 13 News Segment on 8 Weeks to Wellness? Check out Dr. Wes and the great things about 8 Weeks to Wellness! 

If you are interested in doing the full 8 Weeks to Wellness program or the 8 Weeks to Wellness Online Challenge, please talk to Dr. Wes or call the office for more information. (515) 978-6661. 

No comments:

Post a Comment