Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Days 8, 9, & 10 of Cleanse/Staff Results

I don't really have a lot of great updates or exciting news about ending the cleanse, except that it's over! We basically repeated the same foods from the first few days as we finished the cleanse. 

Here's what I lost:
We all have happy livers now!

  • 4.5lbs
  • all of my cravings which is INCREDIBLE! 
  • belly bloating
  • fatigue
  • facial blemishes
Here's what I gained:
  • energy
  • better sleep
  • more "tone" in my arms
  • more room around my waist
  • the ability to take my rings off
  • motivation to KEEP GOING! 
Here's how the other staff did:
Dr. Wes: The main thing I noticed on the program was my energy and alertness. The last month or so I have been sluggish and tired a lot more than usual for me. After the first day, I noticed a difference! I had much more energy throughout the entire day, slept better which allowed me to wake up more refreshed. I also noticed my pants fitting a bit better as well. I'm glad I did it, it's always good to refocus on your health and pay close attention. Mix things up, challenge the body, it's the only way we grow. I plan on doing this cleanse probably 2Xs/year. 
Cassie: I really liked the cleanse! The first day I was super hungry, but it wasn't unbearable. I never got any headaches or cravings really, there were some things that I thought sounded good but I was fine with not having them. At the end of the cleanse my body felt fantastic! I wouldn't say I had horrible eating habits before the cleanse, but I've definitely stuck with those eating habits and I feel great.
Kendra: As far as the cleanse goes I thought it was pretty easy. It goes a lot easier when you plan your meals and cook them ahead of time. A couple good points are I wasn't bloated at all and I maintained energy through the day. The only other thing for me was I went to the bathroom "a lot"!!!!!! :) :) I cut out the calm drink a few of the days!! :)

If you are interested in doing a Metagencis cleanse through our office, talk to Dr. Wes at your next appointment and  we will get you going! Waukee Wellness: (515) 978-6661 

No comments:

Post a Comment