Sunday, October 6, 2013

Half Way Day! Cleanse Days 4 & 5

I have to admit I've already slacked off on the blogging a bit. I had a headache (dull) on days 2, 3, & 4 and it was all I could do to get kids to school, fed, and making sure spelling words and piano lessons were practiced! 

Here's what we've been eating...

Breakfasts: Nitrite Free Pre-Cooked Sausages by Applegate Farms, "real" oatmeal, cottage cheese, scrambled eggs whites, leftover veggies and fresh tomatoes.


Lunch: Cottage Cheese, leftover chicken & veggies, tuna + avocado salad, salad with leftover chicken (raspberry balsamic vinegar + olive oil + salt/pepper dressing)

Dinner: Leftovers! 

Snacks & Supplements: Fresh Fruit, Salsa Fresca Rice Chips, UltraClear, AdvaClear, UltraFlora, Green Tea, Pomegranate Juice + Colon Cleanse)

Overall update: I am feeling much better since my headache left but still a little "foggy". I taught childbirth class on Saturday and I think it was a great way to get my mind off of the headache. I think the biggest change I've noticed is that my overall swelling has gone down. My wedding ring was getting tighter and I was feeling like my skin was tighter behind my knees. I know I've lost a lot of water weight and my wedding ring comes off easily now. I'm not sure how that is going to play out on the scale/body fat %, but I feel better so that is a big bonus. AND I'm realizing that I don't NEED caffeine to get through a day! WOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment