Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Cleanse Day 2


Day Two Plan

Breakfast: Cottage Cheese, tomatoes, and chicken for me; Grilled Turkey Burger & rice for Dr. Wes

Lunch: Tuna + Avocado + Dill pickles + Tomatoes= Tuna Salad (VERY good!), carrots, apples


Snacks: UltraClear Shakes 

Supplements: UltraClear, UltraFlora, AdvaClear, Green Tea, Natural Calm at designated times of the day

Exercise: Dr. Wes made it to 5:30 Crossfit so I have NO excuses, but I still have a bit of a headache so I skipped today. I'll try to go for a walk in the evening. 

I had a can of Zevia Cherry Cola for my caffeine--so good! I also drank some Passion Fruit Iced Tea (herbal/no caffeine) in addition to my water. 

I also had an impromptu massage with Kendra today. It was so wonderful to take a nap (I even snored!) and have her work on my head because of the headache today. Darn caffeine cravings! 

No comments:

Post a Comment