Sunday, October 6, 2013

Cleanse Day 3

I felt much better this morning, got adjusted and had more energy. (Until this afternoon when the headache came back. I think I'm going to try drinking my one caffeine earlier in the day.) 

Here's what we're eating:

Breakfast: "Real" Oatmeal & Applegate Chicken Sausages (frozen in Hy-Vee Health Market)

Lunch: Wes had leftover tuna "salad", fruit, & roasted veggies. I was unexpectedly away from home so I stopped by Hy-Vee Salad Bar for cottage cheese, lettuce salad with grilled chicken/oil/balsamic vinegar, and a few raspberries. Yum! 

Dinner: Spaghetti Dinner with Veggies--spaghetti squash, marinara with ground turkey meat in the sauce. *Note--be careful with your marinara. A lot of them have milk and sugar in them. Try to find the best quality sauce. We like Muir Glen marinara. 


Snacks: Two UltraClear shakes which I blended with a few frozen blueberries; I found some gluten free rice chips for Wes. I'm trying to lose weight so I am skipping as many grains as possible. Since I had oatmeal for breakfast, Wes gets to enjoy the chips! 


Supplements: UltraClear, UltraFlora, AdvaClear, Natural Calm, Green Tea, Pomegranate juice

Other things going on: I got adjusted this morning which is something I always look forward to. Yesterday I had a massage which is wonderful! We're so blessed to have two massage therapists at Waukee Wellness who fill up their massage times quickly.  
I've also been doing the belly-breathing exercise from the cleanse manual. It takes less than 5 minutes to do and was a great way to "reset" during my busy day. Don't skip this step! 

No comments:

Post a Comment